* Testing will begin at 8:30 each morning so please be on time!
* Go to the restroom before testing begins. When you go to the restroom
during testing you not only interrupt your thought process but others as
* Eat a good breakfast and gets LOTS of rest.
* THINK positively! "I can do this" "I can succeed"
* Read each question carefully and stay calm. Answer the ones that you can
and come back to the ones you have difficulty with.
* When you come to a question you don't know, mark out all of the wrong
* Don't leave an answer blank. Make an educated guess if you have to.
* Make sure you bubble under the correct number.
* Check over your work!
* Try to avoid conflicts the night before. Come to school with a clear and
* Follow the teachers instructions carefully.
* REMEMBER!!! These tests show others in our county and state how
smart you are!! Show them what you can do!