Dual Credit Class
Enroll In A Dual Credit Class At Shannon High School
And Get Started On Your College Career!
- At least 12 high school core Carnegie units with a minimum 2.5 grade
point average. (Junior or senior status as determined by the high school.)
- A minimum ACT composite score of 16.
- A minimum ACT English sub-score of 16 for English Composition
- Written recommendation from the high school principal or the guidance counselor.
- Complete admission documents and provide payment of $100.00 per course.
- Follow placement procedures in classes that require minimum ACT subject area scores
- Continue to make at least a ‘C’ on each dual credit course.
- Contact your high school counselor for additional information.
NOTES: A dual credit class must have at least 20 students enrolled.
Itawamba Community College will provide a scholarship for the remainder of tuition and fees. Textbooks and supplies are the responsibility of the student.